Friday 12 April 2013

It's all about the Tau - Intro.

The internet and its dog are doing reviews of the new Tau Codex. I wasn’t going to do one to be honest, but I’ve changed my mind. The reason I changed my mind is that I’m struggling to get my head round all the options. Doing a detailed review will force me to think hard about the Codex, and hopefully come up with a Cadre I want to play.

So, sit back, get a cup of coffee and brace yourself. It's going to be long and detailed and full of random thoughts, but hopefully there will be some insights. At this point I've no idea where it will end up, but with a bit of luck, at the end, I'll have my ideal Cadre!
 
As tradition dictates, I’ll start off with the HQs and then move on through Troops, Elites, Fast Attack and Heavy Support, before talking about some army wide issues.
 
Please chip in - nobody's an expert on the new Codex. There will be things I miss and things I get wrong. Please let me know your thoughts. The purpose of the series is to throw out my ideas, get them shot down, and come back with better ones.
 
First post on HQ's later tonight.
 
EYIG

No comments:

Post a Comment