Tuesday 12 March 2013

It's all about theTau

I’m really trying to stay calm, but more and more rumours are pointing to a Tau release next month….!

If that happens I’ll be one of the happiest geeks in the blogosphere. Prepare for endless ramblings about the new codex, new lists, new tactics etc etc. Man it’s gonna be dull if you’re not a Tau Geek…. But if you are, drag up a chair, make yourself a coffee and jump right in.

 I’ve decided I’m going to start from scratch and buy, build and paint a completely new army. My original colour scheme was designed for speed of painting rather than elegance and style. It’s OK, (got full painting scores at Cally), but I painted it about 2 years ago, and I’m a much better painter now - I can do way better. And with rumours being that there are a bunch of new suits (and flyers….2 of them!) …….why not?

And (roll on the drums) I might actually work out how to post up some pictures (I’ll get the Geeklets to show me!).

 The big question is – if there’s a release in  April, will it be out early enough to take a new Tau army to the WPS Club Challenge? Needs to be out by 4th May.

Now that would be fun!

Man but it’s embarrassing how excited I am about some new toy soldiers.

EYIG

No comments:

Post a Comment