Monday 2 January 2012

In the beginning....

Hello and welcome to Apostates Anonymous.

My name is Greg Piskosz and I shall be your host for this little introduction.

I'll try and keep it brief and hope that our articles give you a good idea of what we're about.

First up then: Who are we?




Bede and myself are both 40k gamers hailing from the fair (in the day time) city of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. We can usually be found at the Newcastle GW or a fantastic store called Games of War in Seaham. We're both readily approachable so if you happen to be around don't be afraid to have a bit of banter.

Second: What armies do we play?

Greg: Craftworld Eldar, Tau, Blood Angels and Dark Eldar.

It's the Blood Angels and Dark Eldar that receive the most attention these days.

Bede: Grey Knights and Pre Heresy Luna Wolves (count as Space Wolves... go rage go!!!)

Third: Why are you guys writing a blog?

Easy, we love 40k. We love writing lists, discussing tactics etc, and the Internet gives us both a wider forum in which to do that.

There's also no real competitive scene in the North East (correct me if I'm wrong!!!) and as far as we know no-one is blogging up here. We aim to change that.

Forth: What can I expect from this blog?

As mentioned previously, this blog will focus on competitive gaining but there will be plenty of hobby articles, as we both build up our respective armies.

Right that's about it from me.

Only thing I want to add is; we do welcome constructive comments, article suggestions, requests etc so feel free to drop either Myself (gregpiskosz@hotmail.co.uk) or Bede ( bedeporter@googlemail.com ) a line and we'll try and get back to you.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy our content.

Greg (Sir#67)



No comments:

Post a Comment